Monday, October 10, 2011

#whyIwrite: born to blog

... saw this as a question going around on Twitter, and thought about it. It ties in with my last blog here - but for me (most of my life) it's rather, why don't I write? And why don't people generally write more. I've been finding that my blogs don't get read, but this really doesn't bother me that much. I write as an extension to my thinking, to throw stuff into the world and get feedback... or potentially ... well, you know, since reading is kind of necessary for ... feedback... you know. So a blog is like sharing your thoughts with the world. I've also tried like, diaries and 'private' writing, but to be honest I don't really get that stuff. I'm an extremely extroverted writer so ..... I guess I was born to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment